'/> Amazing Animals: 15 Life Lessons Dogs Can Teach Us

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

15 Life Lessons Dogs Can Teach Us

Discover the 15 Life Lessons Dogs Can Teach Us!

Dogs are truly man’s best friend!Aside from being a loyal and joyful companion, watching them do their everyday life can teach us some life lessons worth embracing. Read on to discover these life lessons that dogs can teach us!

Show Love, Love and Lots of Love!

photo link

Don’t Be Fooled by “First Impression”

photo link

Treasure Friendship

photo link

Stick Together

photo link

Explore and Take Some Risks

photo link

Size Does Not Matter

photo link

Be a Shoulder to Cry On for Friends in Need

photo link

Share Your Blessings

photo link

Don’t Lower Your Guard… Your trusted ally can be your worst enemy!

photo link

Take a Nap

photo link

Be a Good Samaritan to Strangers

photo link

Be Flexible

photo link

Always Clean Up Your Mess

photo link

Learn to Forgive and Forget

photo link

It’s Okay to Get Mad, Once in a While

photo link

17 comments:

  1. We should learn from a dog's loyalty and warmth and being a good friend to its owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People could learn a thing from two from Dogs especially about their loyalty to their owners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorbs! I have to agree on you with this! I too, have a dog, she is of Lhassa Apso breed and she adores me, no one in my family can match her loyalty to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with all those lesson..indeed dog is tag as "mans bestfriend" someday, i'll have a dog if i had my own house.
    Postcard and Travel Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are absolutely entertaining!

    Dogs will always be man's best friend. Their presence in our lives will be a constant reminder for us to be more loving and kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how adorable, thanks for making me day through these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was flexible during my gymnasts days before hahaha though true is there is a lot of things need to learn from dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are worthwhile life lessons. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dog in the "Learn to forgive and forget" pose looks almost human. Just shows we can learn a lot from dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These dogs are so cool! I'll show these photos to hubby tomorrow as he is very fond of dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dogs can be a good companion too, they will be loyal and definitely look up for their human buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes me want to have a dog... as in RIGHT NOW. I miss having dogs in the house. The apartment owner does not allow us to have animals on the property (But she has a chihuahua. Not fair). I guess dogs are your friends for life. My best dogs were a pair of Lhasa Apsos named "Chippo" and his wife "Thumbelina" and a male German Shep mix named "Joog-Joog"

    ReplyDelete
  13. these photos are freaking hilarious...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, such cute doggies. The one with kiss marks is the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, Critical things are explained in details. I appreciate it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! :) I wish I have a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comments